Friday, July 5, 2013

There Is An Alternative To Grimes For Liberals

And that's Ed Marksberry, who at least is a liberal Democrat and not, well, Alison Lundergan Grimes.



Unfortunately when Ed ran against Republican Brett Guthrie in KY-2 in 2010, he got stomped by 35 points.  He's a huge long shot against Grimes and an even bigger one against Mitch.  But actual liberals in Kentucky do exist.

They just don't have any support from the Ky Dem Party.  Especially when their candidate is the daughter of the former long-time party boss.

I know I've said I'd support Grimes over McConnell, but that's because I know Marksberry hasn't a shot in hell at winning.  And that's too bad.

1 comment:

drspittle said...

I saw a documentary on KET last night about John Sherman Cooper. How did he ever get elected in Kentucky?

Related Posts with Thumbnails