Monday, October 29, 2012

Waxing And Waning Stupidity


Couples may argue, but when the argue about being evicted from their home...well, that's just a different ball of wax. 
Denise Harris, a 39-year-old DeLeon Springs, poured hot wax on her boyfiend's face and hair and bit him in the jaw -- after a heated discussion about their impending eviction, reports The Daytona Beach News-Journal. 
When the boyfriend pushed her off him, she reportedly punched him in the nose, the report states.
It gets worse, but I think the worst of all is when I saw the picture I would have sworn she was a dude.  Which would explain the hot wax and punching a lot more than anything else I could come up with.

As for biting on the face... what the hell is up with this new trend?  I don't think in my entire life of reading news I could think of a dozen cases of face gnawing and now it is practically mainstream.

More suspicious news on face biting coming at 7 PM Zandar Standard Time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails