Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dina Lohan - Acting Fail

Dina Lohan tells TMZ ... she had NOT BEEN DRINKING before her interview with Dr. Phil ... and blames the editing for making her appear intoxicated. 

The interview -- set to air on Monday -- was taped several months ago ... and a new promo for the episode features a seemingly confused Dina acting bizarre .. and many people suspect she was blitzed. 

In fact, the promo features a clip in which Dina's ex-hubby Michael Lohan asks Phil if Dina had been drinking before the interview. 

But Dina is adamant she was sober ... telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

She continues, "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That’s their job . I don’t blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I’m fine. I’m fine.”
 

Sounds  a bit like denial.  Which makes sense, as it's the same lines Lindsay said over and over, while she lost weight, looked haggard, went to jail and stayed in trouble for years.  She learned from the best liar there is... her mother.

There is no Jedi editing trick to make this woman look bad.  She did it herself.  I cannot imagine what the full hour would be like, I'll pass.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails