Monday, August 20, 2012

In Which Dave Mustaine Sets Us All Straight

Before I post this, I just want to say that Barack Obama has class and grace.  Great big heaps of the stuff, because I cannot imagine how someone could ever grow to tolerate hearing such amazing lies about who they are.  To work so hard and do so much right, and have it dismissed and twisted and forgotten.

And now, the best and worst example of political ignorance I have seen in a long time, I present Dave Mustaine.

Dave Mustaine -- the lead singer of Megadeth -- believes Barack Obama"staged" the massacre in Aurora, CO in a sick, twisted plot to pass a gun ban. 

Mustaine made the comments on stage at an August 7 performance in Singapore ... when he told the crowd, "Back in my country, my president ... he's trying to pass a gun ban, so he's staging all of these murders, like the 'Fast And Furious' thing down at the border ... Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there ... and now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple."

Obviously, Mustaine is not an Obama fan ... and recently bashed the President during an interview with Alex Jones ... saying, "With all of the proof about his birth certificate being fake. And you see the signs in Kenya that say 'the birthplace of Barack Obama.' Hello?! C'mon, guys. How stupid are we right now?"

Now that he's cleared that up, I feel better.  Don't you?  And if you think that's bad, take in Pat Boone's pitiful attempt at looking hip.

I understand that people are going to have different opinions.  But let's try rooting them in fact, mmkay?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails