Saturday, August 4, 2012

Cop Uses Taser On 12-Year-Old girl

South St. Louis County (KSDK) - A police officer tased a 12-year-old girl inside a Victoria's Secret Wednesday afternoon at South County Center. 

Police say the officer came into the Victoria's Secret looking for the teenager's mom, who had warrants for her arrest. But it was the teen who got tased. 

"This one goes in my chest. It was stuck in there so she had to keep on pulling trying to pull it out," said Dejamon Baker, as she pointed to a small wound on her chest. 

Baker has a matching wound on her stomach. 

"I had fell on the floor and I couldn't control myself I just kept on shaking and stuff," said the girl. 
Baker said, "I was just crying. I guess he got mad because I was crying or something, then he just took it out and just tased me." 
A police spokesman says the officer stated the girl was physically getting involved and would not back away, but Dejamon and her mother deny that.  

Sorry, but if you can't gain control of a 12-year-old child, perhaps law enforcement isn't your thing.  Using that on a child is beyond insane.  I've never suffered from it personally, but I have seen tough people crumble and weep like... well, like little girls.

This guy should lose his badge and never be allowed to have authority again.  Jesus.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails