Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Now Those Are Some Long Odds

As a geek, I have zero athletic skill.  None.  For the most part I'm cool with it, but I do wish I could play golf.  I love walking the courses, and the satisfaction of hitting a ball Just Right is enough to keep me at the driving range.

I've never met this guy, but he'll be a legend on local golf courses.  Forever.  He just had his 13th career hole-in-one.  That in itself is amazing, especially for a great golfer but not a professional who just has sheer numbers going for them.

Now it gets crazy.  It's his third in 43 days.  It's his fourth in a year.

I'll be the first to admit I suck at math, but I can't even wrap my brain around those odds.  I know my odds better than to put money against him, though.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails