Monday, July 9, 2012

Natalie Wood's Death Certificate Changed

(CBS News) LOS ANGELES - Natalie Wood's 1981 drowning is no longer being classified as an "accident" on her death certificate.
In a move that comes more than 30 years after the actress' mysterious drowning off Catalina Island, the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office is now re-categorizing her death as "undetermined."
A source who has discussed the case with authorities confirmed to CBS News that the Coroner's Office is changing the official cause of death, and said it is just one step in the continuing probe of the actress' death.
So what exactly is going on?  Nobody knows.  There have been hints of new evidence and testimony, but nothing can be proven yet.  Still, something must have happened for the cause of death to change.

I was just a little girl when Natalie Wood died.  Still, I remember everyone (by which I mean every single person around me) was convinced there was foul play.  By the time I was old enough to check for myself, it was hopelessly hashed to death, any facts buried in the babble of conspiracy theory.

If someone killed her or allowed her to drown, I hope they find out, for her sake and her family.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails