Friday, May 11, 2012

A Pretty 70-Year-Old Virgin Worked As A Cabaret Dancer... And Then It Gets Weird

Pam Shaw is old enough to be a great-great-grandmother, and yet she has retained her virginity despite years working in the entertainment industry.  It's hard not to take this with a grain of salt, but her story is interesting.  Virginity aside, I bet she is a hell of a character with some stories to share.

"Now's the time. I'm ready to take the plunge for the right bloke," Pam Shaw tells the Sun."My standards are still very high, though. I'm hoping to bag a tall, dark and handsome millionaire."
Shaw says she doesn't believe in sex before marriage and has been too busy with her career as a cabaret dance to settle down. "I feel I am ready to give marriage a go and maybe go to bed with a man," she said. "You are never too old for anything. Just look at Joan Collins."
That she believes in such a romantic man is her greatest indicator of genuine inexperience.  I'm just saying, most women stop believing in that particular dream early into things.

Also, I have to point out that there is no trace of judgment or cruelty to those who do have sex outside of marriage.  Shaw states her beliefs without implying anyone should follow her choice to such an extreme.  That alone is enough reason that I hope she does find that fella, and teaches him a thing or two.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails