Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bookstore Cats

This is why Amazon will never quite win me over.  There is an appeal to going inside a real bookstore.  The smell of the paper, mingling with fellow book-lovers, impromptu recommendations and reviews.  There is a fellowship that you just don't get anywhere else, except perhaps a library.  Some bookstores have a little extra character, and those are the ones highlighted below.  They have a certain something extra, and the customers keep coming back for more books.

And the cats.  Oh Lord yes, the cats.

Click here to read the Mental Floss article that highlights different bookstore cats around the country.  Me, I'll be heading towards St. Louis soon and plan to visit Spike.  Don't tell my little fuzzers, but I may even pack a treat for the little monster.


Sorry, after all the hate and stupidity lately, I had to share something light.  I'm worn out from the roller coaster of politics and crime.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails