Saturday, February 4, 2012

Bon Is Pissed, Part 2

This time I'm royally pissed.

Adam Lambert is set to replace Freddie Mercury?  What the ever lovin' hell is going on?

First, there is no replacing Mercury, one of the most brilliant musicians of our generation.  Ever.  He wasn't just a guy with a guitar, he was classically trained, brilliant and more talented than an entire stage of Adam Lamberts.  He left a footprint in musical style and brought a whole new sound to life.  His whole existence was an accomplishment.

Adam Lambert?  You've got to be kidding me.  Though he is equally annoying, Justin "you will someday find out I am the antichrist" Bieber would be a more suitable choice.  He is more than just a voice, he is at least a true and honest musician.  I have heard and seen Lambert perform.  He is one-dimensional, and gimmicky.


I'm not just pissed. I am white hot nuclear meltdown pissed, and I will never, ever get over this.  While keeping Queen going, there were hundreds, no thousands, of better choices.

The only thing I hear now is the quiet sound of my Saturday going to hell.  Adam Lambert can feel free to hitch a ride.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails