Wednesday, January 18, 2012

StupidiNews! Texting Edition.

Gary Dourdan is in hot water for texting his ex and wishing her a merry Christmas. The judge let him know he was not going to cut him any slack. Until the entire case has been heard, Dourdan would be wise to follow orders.

In Crestview, Florida a man pulled the same trick with even more stupidity. Also forbidden from contacting his ex, he sent the following message: "Even though u r mad at me will u still marrier me? ... I love you!"

I never thought I'd have to say this, but guys... if someone has a restraining order against you then it's a little late to send cheerful or loving messages. That ship has sailed. That dog won't hunt. That fart is blowin' in the wind. Pick your cliche, but learn your lesson.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails