Thursday, January 5, 2012

Last Call

Rick Santorum fails at spin so badly, it makes me wish for the relative Oscar Wilde-level erudition of one Michele Bachmann.



Epic Fail.

“I looked at that, and I didn't say that. If you look at it, what I started to say is a word and then sort of changed and it sort of - blah - came out. And people said I said ‘black.’ I didn't," Santorum said while smiling away.

“And I can tell you, I don't use - I don't - first off, I don't use the term ‘black’ very often. I use the term ‘African-American’ more than I use ‘black' ... I think sometimes you want to give someone the benefit of the doubt if it's a little bit of a blurred word."

That may in fact be the most lame thing of the year, and the year is 5 days old. It's so lame I'm giving Santorum his own tag: The Misadventures Of Rick's Slick.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails