Wednesday, October 5, 2011

In Which Bon Plays Like A Pro Golfer

It's what every geek dreams about.  Once, just once, playing like a pro and knowing what it's like to be One Of Them.  Or, in this case, a pro golfer gets a lesson in what it's like to be a Bon.  This is my famous goof, and I'm good for one every round.



Don't worry too much, folks. Golf rules allow for a "check swing" and though he was close to a penalty, Kevin Na was allowed to continue without an issue.

Yahoo Sports columnist Jonathan Wall had a pretty fun bit:

I honestly don't know what to think. Trying to go for the green late in Saturday's round, Na suddenly altered the path of his driver on the downswing, missing the ball in the process and leaving viewers at home wondering if he had missed the ball on accident.

"I'll take it back ... it feels decent, and my transition is what I'm always working on," Na said after his round. "It's always my bad habit is I get quick. And on the way down my transition doesn't feel right, and I try to stop, and obviously it's impossible for me to stop. The only way for me to stop is I have to come up and go over the ball."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails