Wednesday, October 12, 2011

How Do You Like It Now?

A man allegedly hit his wife because she did not like his Facebook status quickly enough.  The status was regarding his mother's death, and he commented to his wife that he had received several "likes" on his status.  Because she did not, he supposedly hit her.

Okay, we all know wrong is wrong.  But wow, I have to say I'm shocked that this happened, and that the article didn't read "Wife shot husband for punching her over Facebook status."  She is a better person than I am.  Like I tell my husband, just because we didn't have a shotgun wedding doesn't mean we can't have a shotgun divorce.

He was in Texas, not Topeka, Kansas, so there is a chance he might actually pay for this.  Then again, Texas isn't known for their gentle care or respect for women so at this point... who knows?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails