Thursday, September 29, 2011

Catwoman Rebooted: Meow

There seems to be some discussion about how Anne Hathaway looks in the Catwoman suit for the upcoming Batman movie.  Some folks think she looks silly.

I respectfully disagree.  Hathaway looks HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT.  I thought nobody would ever top Michelle Pfeiffer (who took the torch from Eartha Kitt), but we have a contender.  So far all we've seen are stills, but if she walks as good as she looks, you'll find no complaints from me.


Seriously.  You tell me where that goes wrong.  For a broad who is supposed to move gracefully in tight leather and wear cat ears, this is as good as it gets.  No offense to Eartha or Michelle.

One more of these, and I'll have to make a "daaaaaaamn" tag.  Readers: do you like it or not?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails