Thursday, September 1, 2011

Another Milepost On The Road To Oblivion

Matt Taibbi on Apocalyptic Republicans running on the end of the world ticket:

I think we’re all worried about the future of this country – I know that serious concerns about another financial crash are not limited to Republicans or End-Timers – but my guess is that unless such a crash actually happens in the next year or so, this “End is Nigh” rhetoric is going to sink the Republicans next fall.

I know I've been saying Republicans want to destroy the country's economy to sink Obama, but it is really the situation that they have to deliver now on the apocalypse or lose huge in 2012?   I know it's a stupid question asking if Republicans are that ghoulish and immoral, but what say you guys?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails