Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Read All About It

NEW YORK (Reuters) – Barnes & Noble Inc unveiled a new e-reader on Tuesday that features a touch screen, weighs less than a paperback book and has a battery life of two months -- features designed to help it compete with Amazon.com Inc and Apple Inc.
Barnes & Noble's introduction of a new Nook comes just days after John Malone's Liberty Media Corp offered to buy the bookstore chain for $1 billion. Liberty Media, which has pursued a strategy in recent years to snap up cheap media-related assets, is said to be pursuing the takeover bid because of its desire to acquire the Nook franchise.
I'm excited.  I am likely to pick one up soon, and I will be blogging a detailed review.  I have a few projects I want to try, and I will detail my successes (or failures) here.  In the meantime, if any of you have or use Nook, what do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails