Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Last Call

CIA Director Leon Panetta tells NBC that the world will "eventually see" the photos of bin Laden's body.

"The government obviously has been talking about how best to do this, but I don't think there's -- there was any question that ultimately a photograph would be presented to the public," according to a transcript of the interview. "Obviously I've seen those photographs. We've analyzed them and there's no question that it's Bin Laden."

"I think there's no question that there were concerns and there were questions that had to be debated about just exactly question kind of impact -- would these photos have," Panetta continued. "But the bottom line is that, you know, we got Bin Laden and I think we have to reveal to the rest of the world the fact that we were able to get him and kill him."

I agree with Panetta. Now...how long this takes, well that's the rub.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails