Friday, April 15, 2011

StupidiNews! Fun Fun Fun Edition

Nintendo has confirmed they will be releasing a new console.  They hype is pretty good, and Nintendo has a reputation for taking a while but producing a good product.  I can't wait to see what it is!

Scream 4.  I'm there, and not ashamed to admit it.  I grew up at just the right age for the horror film boom, and I'm a big fan of the creativity and not-too-serious attitude.  The reviews have so far been good, I hope that $6 bag of Milk Duds isn't bought in vain.

Taco Bell is about to grace the world with a Dorito taco shell.  To give credit where it's due, it can't be hard to spice up (haha) their menu and do it well, but this is a great idea.  Right now it's in test markets.  This might actually make me break my "only once a year or so" rule about Taco Bell.  I love Doritos.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails