Saturday, March 12, 2011

StupdiNews! Celebrity Edition

Jewel was in a car accident, but is fine.  She is also pregnant, as she announced late last month.  The baby is fine by all accounts.

Elton John is getting some major bad press for calling a female reporter the "C" word.  Most are in agreement she in no way deserved it.  From a man who has claimed to suffer from discrimination and bad treatment, we expected better.  


The new Smurf movie trailer has arrived.  I'm from the target generation (my room was blue with Smurfette accents) and I have to admit that I'll go see it, even though my expectations are rather... smurfish.

Martha Stewart is a grandmother.  Her daughter Alexis (her only child) has given birth to a daughter, Jude.  I'm jealous.  This kid is going to live in crafty and beautifully decorated comfort.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails