Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Worst Thing I've Heard All Year Part V

A woman who desperately wanted to be a grandmother was arrested after allegedly arranging for her daughter to be raped.
The 51-year-old South African mother has appeared in court after being accused of employing a local man to carry out the attack in the hope that her 24-year-old daughter would conceive.
Both the woman and the alleged attacker were arrested when the victim reported the plot to police after she was raped on Sunday near her home in South Africa's Limpopo province.
That is so the front runner so far this year.  I'm just boggled and shaken. 

2 comments:

StarStorm said...

You know, this would not surprise me as some people are just fucked up.

However, I am going to take this with a grain of salt considering this is the Daily Mail.

Sorry Bon, but I'd like another source for this, and Google isn't much helping as it is either giving me just the article, or people linking to the article, and the article isn't giving me a further source to check out.

Bon said...

I'll keep digging and hopefully get a better source. Or better yet, find details that make this come out differently. I'd eat a heaping plate of crow with a smile.

It doesn't hold a candle to one I'm following now to see what comes of it, and what comes out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails