Sunday, February 13, 2011

StupidiNews! WTF Edition

An officer used a stun gun on a woman who resisted arrest after leaving her 7-month-old daughter in the car while she went into a tanning salon.  St. Petersburg Police say 19-year-old Ashley Agerenza was charged Friday with child abuse, resisting arrest and battery on a law enforcement officer.

First, I just have to say that there is so much wrong there that I sort of overloaded.  Second, I have to say that the person who edited and published this article should be fired for hideous spelling and typos.  Oh wait, that's the Miami Herald.

A girl in Florida helped rescue puppies that were stolen from a pet store.  Complete with sweet ending and every possible brush stroke that would  make a story as touching as possible.  I have to stop now, there's a little something in my eye. I lived in that area for a while, and I can vouch that this area could use some good news after a record streak of violent crime and house foreclosures putting elderly residents on the streets.


The embedding code didn't want to work correctly, so you can click here to watch a short and interesting video on CNN about the snow leading to delayed burials.  Talk about stiff consequences.  Ba-dum bum.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails