Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Moose-tly Missed The Mark

Because she can't get enough of the spotlight, Sarah Palin is now on video shooting a caribou. She misses once, then is successful and still makes both an idiot and an ass out of herself, while killing an innocent animal. C'mon guys... that's just punchline overload.

So, let me get this straight. When Palin gets a chance for fast money, she quits. When she gets all the money she can, she's an opportunist who bites off more than she can chew. But when all else fails and she can't hold her own against the criticism, she shoots an innocent creature. Just to show us how goshdarned normal she is, right? Or is there another reason that I'm missing?

The fact that this spotlight-hogging beast is even given enough attention to survive is beyond me. She's less like a graceful mama bear and more like a bellowing train wreck that has nowhere to go but from bad to worse. At this point, she is on the fast track to becoming a liability, and being destroyed by her own kind. I would feel sorry for her, but then I am forced to bear witness to her stupidity and my heart hardens.

She'll get what she deserves. But seriously, can we be done with it already?

1 comment:

Lowkey said...

She's never going all the way away. She'll go Full Britney before she surrenders the spotlight, and there are no fans like true believers.

Now, I do think the fuse is lit on her political career (by which I mean, having any real influence with actual politicians and political operators). There will inevitably be a spectacular and extraordinarily entertaining explosion, and that'll be that. But, gone gone, exiled to obscurity? Sorry, I'm afraid this woman is herpes on the national junk.

Related Posts with Thumbnails