Friday, September 24, 2010

Some New Blood

Hopefully you've noticed on the sidebar over there the new Contributor section.  From time to time my dear friend Bon The Geek will be posting her thoughts on things (at least, that's the plan.)

I'm really looking forward to it.  She's an excellent writer with great insights and I think she'll fit in great around here.

Also, her lemon bars make grown men weep with sheer joy.  She'll be along to introduce herself here in the next day or two.  Play nice.  This is for your safety, not mine.

New tag:  Bon The Geek.

2 comments:

StarStorm said...

Oooo sweet. I guess it's not just ZtvS now, is it?

Anyways, welcome, Bon!

JoyfulA said...

I noticed that earlier and then decided I'd just always missed seeing a second name there all this time.

Yes, I second-guess myself a lot; why do you ask?

Related Posts with Thumbnails